Tuesday, May 01, 2012

New Online Talk Show Hosted By Yours Truly

I'm going to start hosting an online talk show starting this coming Sunday at 2pm Central called "Life, The Universe, and Everything." (Yes, it is titled in tribute to Doug Adams book, The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy.) The first show will discuss how I came up with the idea, and something very cool that happened for us all on a road trip. I can take callers on the show, so if you're listening and you want to call in, you can. Here's the link to the show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/life-the-universe-everything/2012/05/06/show-introduction--doug-adams-art-bell-and-long-drives
www.blogtalkradio.com
How I came up with the idea for this show its title the search for the Mystic 42 the show intro and exit audio and something very cool that happened for me on one of those long drives - something that maybe bears on the future of Earth and Humankind and with a Native American Twist. Callers will be...

No comments: