Green Fest...



It takes an incredible level of clown-dancing,
To get the attention that clenches the gut,
Wakes you the F up,
And makes you see the simplest thing going,
Disaster waits to trip us,
But the answer my friends,
Is blowing in the wind,
And love is all around me,
It's written on the wind,
It's everywhere I go,
I can't shut up,
I can't and I won't,
I'll jump up and down like a clown,
If it saves the world,
If it saves the world.

From a glint in a sea gull's eye,
To the far bright blue sky,
The Gulf of Mexico still was crying,
The first two weeks of this past March,.
And snowmen all over the planet positively gushed.

AquarianM

By: Daniel A. Stafford
(C) 04/26/2012

(Note: this will be the front and back of my 2012 Green Fest T-shirt)



Words are the mind's bridge - it's connection to all the universe.
Love is the heart's bridge - it's connection to all other souls.
Loving words can work miracles.


All of my currently available poetry Chapbooks are for sale at:

http://www.lulu.com/danielstafford
In hearts and minds the world-over, you find the same things; a need for love, for a sense of freedom, a sense of some stability in life. If we just reach up to giving those things to everyone, this world would be a pretty sweet place to be. Don't hold back your hugs, or your smile, or the twinkle in your eyes, because that's what makes us love you.


For Madison!
 
A Madison Flower Child Over The Moon...