Thursday, February 21, 2008

Some Notes On Advertising On The Zephyr...

...I'm looking always at finding high-quality green product ads for this site. Fair is fair, I put a good deal of time into running this blog, I'd like to make a little money for my efforts, so I don't have to do something like taking a second job. That would mean less time for me to concentrate all these stories here for you readers.

That being said, ads in POSTS here at the Zephyr are generally the original ads from the senders of the newsletters I use to bring you stories from around the web. I get no benefit from those ads, the originators of the newsletters do. This is only fair, and I don't begrudge them in the least. That keeps them all running, too. Green advertising helps green the economy.

Most of my ads are my headliner banners and sidebar ads. On occasion, I may add a banner here or there at the bottom of a post, but I ALWAYS leave newsletter ads intact.

Just so all of you know the full story on this issue...

Regards, and thank you for reading.

Dan

No comments: