Saturday, February 16, 2008

John Chow - A Master Of Low-Impact Earning

Thank God for Entrepreneur magazine and John Chow. ( http://www.johnchow.com ) I read about him last week in Entrepreneur, and discovered a gold mine about how to make money blogging. That's not all, folks. John's advice on improving the quality of your blog will be a direct benefit to readers of these pages. I have a lot to do over the next few months, and some of it is going to involve research, some re-vamping the structure of this blog, but it will definitely help. If you are blogging, I highly recommend his e-book, which is free, for some tips on quality blogging and monetizing your efforts.

One of the things I am having a serious issue with here is post comments. I have tried turning on comments for posts, but I think that my blog template is ancient and preventing me from allowing comments. As I have numerous customizations to my template, changing it is going to mean a LOT of work. However, I really would like to hear back from my readers, and I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get on with it. You may see a stripped down version of this blog for a bit during this process, so don't be surprised. It will be better in the long run.

As to why I say John is a master of low-impact earning, can you name another way to earn up to $25k a month from home? John has done that. I drive a hundred miles a day nearly to earn in a year what he earns in one or two quarters. Talk about carbon emission comparisons! Go visit this guy online!

Dan

No comments: