Thursday, September 02, 2004

Question from a reader:


Hello,

I have heard from a few sources that Mayor Daley is going to put wind energy on public schools. Do you have any access to press releases on something of this nature? Trying to confirm.

Thank you for your work and vision.

LGreen

My reply:

This one is new on me. I know he's stated he wants around 20% of the city's energy from green sources by '07 before. (I'm sure that means city government vehicles, buildings, and offices, etc.) He's been quoted as trying to make Chicago the greenest city in America. What you're questioning wouldn't surprise me a bit, but I have nothing so far confirming it. I'll dig a bit and see if I can find anything.

Do you mind if I post your question and my reply in hopes that one of my readers may know something neither of us do?

Thanks,

Dan

(Permission was given to post the question / conversation.)

Question for readers:

Are any of you aware of an online resource that mentions this specific topic? If so, please use the e-mail link at the top of the blog for story submissions to respond.

Thanks in advance,

Dan

No comments: